Mondovi, WI - Independent, Assisted Living & Memory Care
Independent, Assisted Living & Memory Care
The Homeplace of Mondovi offers independent, assisted living & memory care apartments to seniors 55 years old and older. Our apartments allow residents to maintain their independence while having assistance readily available.
In our small setting we have common living spaces that provide a warm surrounding that helps residents maintain as much of their natural routine as possible.
- Spacious studio, one and two bedroom apartments
- Attractive common areas throughout
- Daily life enriching activities
- Three daily home cooked meals
- Nurse on site or on call 24/7
- Memory care setting offers added security for peace of mind
Service & Care Available:
- Medication management and administration (this includes assistance with diabetes management)
- Personal care assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, eating and toileting
- Housekeeping service
- Laundry and linen service
- Assistance with transportation arrangement
- On site salon
- Telephone and cable service in room
- On site physician visits
- On site podiatry visits
- Home health, physical therapy, occupational therapy, hospice services
The Homeplace Locations
Kelly Rohwedder, LPN
I began my career over 25 years ago as a Licensed Practical Nurse. The last 18 years have been spent working with the elderly, which is my true passion. My greatest pleasure is working with residents and their families. I have been able to work collaboratively with physicians in the area to help solve some of the behavioral issues that we sometimes see in our residents with dementia and Alzheimer’s. I am a trained Dementia Care Specialist with the Alzheimer’s Association and work closely with them to better understand and care for our residents who suffer from this devastating disease.