Stanley, WI - Independent, Assisted Living & Memory Care
Independent, Assisted Living Apartments
and Memory Care
The Homeplace of Stanley offers independent and assisted living apartments to seniors 55 years old and older. Our apartments allow residents to maintain their independence while having assistance available if needed.
Our memory care provides the opportunity for all stages of dementia and accommodates the frail elderly. In our small setting we have common living spaces that provide a warm surrounding that helps residents maintain as much of their natural routine as possible.
It is very common that our tenants and the Homeplace team often know each other from living and working in the community. Stanley is a close knit community with several nice churches, retail stores, parks, a museum, library and medical services.
- Spacious studio, one and two bedroom apartments
- Attractive common areas throughout
- Daily life enriching activitiess
- Three daily home cooked meals
- Nurse on site or on call 24/7
- Memory care setting offers added security for peace of mind
Service & Care Available:
- Medication management and administration (this includes assistance with diabetes management)
- Personal care assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, eating and toileting
- Housekeeping service
- Laundry and linen service
- Assistance with transportation arrangement
- On site salon
- Telephone and cable service in room
- On site podiatry visits
- Home health, physical therapy, occupational therapy, hospice services
The Homeplace Locations
Eden Reeg, NHA
I graduated from the University of Wisconsin Eau Claire in 2018 with Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Administration. Upon graduation I served as a Nursing Home Administrator in long-term care and short-term rehab facilities before joining the team here at The Homeplace of Stanley. My love of caring for the aging population started as a CNA, I found it so rewarding to improve the quality of life of the residents I cared for. I've always had a deep interest and appreciation for dementia care. I've taken courses and participated in dementia specific trainings and continue to find ways to enhance the lives of those who are living with dementia. I'm very pleased to be here at The Homeplace serving the residents and team members, as well as the Stanley community.
Team Member of the Month
"This November will be my 7th year working at The Homeplace! My favorite part of this job is being...